#artdecocreations #couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts
Do you love creating fun and innovative projects?
Do you have an active blog?
Are you active on Social Media?
Do you love doing videos of your projects?
Do you take fabulous photographs of your projects and write great steps by step instructions? Do you live in Australia? Sorry at this stage we are looking for local team members.
If you said YES to all of the above we would love you to apply to join our 2017/18 Design Team …we are looking for two new Design Team members to join our team and represent our brand with inspiring projects that make Couture Creations & Ultimate Crafts products the star of the show.
If you think you have what we are looking for and can make a 7 month commitment through to the end of June 2018 to our brands then please apply.
If you are successful your commitment to our Design Team will be for a FULL 7 MONTHS and will run from mid November 2017 through to June 2018.
Benefits to you for being on our team include:
- Receive a generous starter kit filled with Couture Creations & Ultimate Crafts products including tools and adhesives, mixed media and foiling products.
- Receive Couture Creations new releases before they are released
- Exposure on our blog and through our International Distributors.
- Have your projects displayed at Craft Shows including CHA
- Possible Teaching opportunities.
A FULL 7 MONTH COMMITMENT
(please do not apply if you cannot commit to the full 7 months)
- 3 posts per month posted on our blog with step by step instructions, product list and photos. These can be Layouts, Cards, Mini Albums, Off the Page, Mixed Media or Home Décor projects, you can mix it up or do what you are most comfortable doing. (You will need to send through the HTML code for your blog posts as directed by the DT Coordinator)
- 2 Projects with full product list (and if needed step by steps) for our Creative Inspiration Monthly Magazine (when these occur), these will need to be posted to us to be professionally photographed.
- In the lead up to CHA we may ask for extra projects for display on our stand at CHA.
email email@example.com by midnight TUESDAY 31st October 2017 - AEST (QLD time) including the following;
- * Full contact information (name, address, contact number, email address, web/blog address, all social media links)
- * Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you think are your design strengths
- * Tell us why you would enjoy being part of our design team
- Let us know if you have been on or are now in any other design teams.
- * On your blog, create a post including a minimum of 3 projects that you have created using paper collections along with Embossing Folders, Decorative Dies, Mixed Media and/or foiling preferably using Couture Creations & Ultimate Crafts products, this way we can see how creative you are with our products.
We welcome video tutorials, if you are set up for creating videos please do make sure at least one of your projects has a video tutorial. (this is only if you are set up please don’t do a video if it is not your thing) ***You must send a direct link to your audition post in your email to us.
- *They do not have to be new projects but we will also be looking at your photography skills as well as tutorials on your blog.
- *Title the post “Couture Creations 2017/18 Design Team Audition” (You must have an active blog and social media presence to audition for our design team)
Depending on how many entrants we have we may also introduce a final round, but entrants from this first round will be chosen by the 3rd November 2017 and notified via email.
We will announce the successful applicants on the 16th November.
Please share this post with anyone you think maybe interested in joining the 2017/18 Couture Creations | Ultimate Crafts Team.
Looking forward to seeing your creations.
Design Team Coordinator