Thursday 22 January 2015

# Classes # Mixed Media

Boy Layouts with Tracy Kielty from My2Angels

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing two layouts that I did in a class with Tracy Kielty (from My2Angels) at Scrappin' with Style @ TJ's last Saturday. Tracy taught the 'blue' layout at last year's Scrapbooking & Papercraft Expo here in Brisbane so it was good to get another opportunity to do this awesome layout.

It was a fun day with lots of laughter and it was great to get down and dirty with product! I love the end results and Tracy has a knack for making grunge work! We all know how hard it can be to create pages for boys right? These layouts worked so well with the photos of my nephew Matty - which I chose AFTER the class!







https://www.facebook.com/TjsScrappinWithStyle

http://www.my2angels.net/
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh thanks Julie I appreciate the positive feedback and you have chosen the perfect photos for your layouts - glad you had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these layouts! They are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie these are stunning masculine designs. Love the mono tones with only touches of colour.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.