Wednesday 13 December 2017

# 2Crafty Chipboard # Bella Paperie

Follow Your Heart

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a layout that I created for Bella Paperie using the beautiful "Violet Silence" collection from LemonCraft. I love this collection, the patterns are gorgeous and it's in my two favourite colours - pink and purple!

Here is my finished layout plus close up photos.











Products Used:
LemonCraft "Violet Silence" Collection papers
2Crafty Chipboard - Follow Your Heart
Prima Marketing - Metallique Crocus Fields
Texture Paste
TCW Stencil - Art Script Stencil (6x6)
Amsterdam Ink - White
Memento Ink - Grape Jelly
Ranger Stickles -  Purple
Flowers, Trims and Metal Heart from Bella Paperie
Pearls and Gemstones
Purple sequins


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.