Wednesday 14 March 2018

# 2Crafty Chipboard # 49andMarket

Shine

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a layout that I created for Bella Paperie using papers and flowers from 49andMarket.  The collection is called "Tattered Garden" and the Cottage Blooms flower pack in Bluebell.

For this layout, I have used the "Tattered Playground" reverse side as the base and inked around the edge using dark brown ink.

I've stenciled some texture paste using the "Crackle" and "Finnabair Dots and Stripes" stencils from Prima. 

Next I stamped around where the photo/flower cluster area using different texture stamps and black archival ink. 

I cut down some reverse side pieces from the "Tattered Clock" sheet to use as the photo mat and inked with dark brown ink. 

I've painted the chipboard title with white acrylic ink and used the leftover to dry brush the flowers. I also added some "Licorice" Prima Glass Beads and purple sequence to embellish the page.

Next I added all flowers from the "Bluebell" set plus a few from Bella Paperie. It still needed something so I added a resin butterfly from Prima to finish the layout.

Here is my finished layout plus close ups.









Products Used:
49andMarket "Tattered Garden" Collection - Tattered Clock
49andMarket "Tattered Garden" Collection - Tattered Playground
49andMarket Cottage Blooms - Bluebell
2Crafty Chipboard - Fine Word Set 2
Various texture stamps from stash
Prima Marketing resin butterfly from stash
Prima Marketing Glass Beads - Licorice
Flowers and Trims from Bella Paperie
Amsterdam Acrylic Ink - White
Memento Ink - Expresso Truffle
Ranger Archival Ink - Black
Purple sequens


 


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.