Sunday 3 June 2018

# 13@arts # Bella Paperie

Be Happy, Be You Layout

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing another layout created for Bella Paperie using a brand new collection called "I Love Vintage" by Craft & You Design from Poland. There are so many great scrapbooking companies coming out of Poland and this one is no exception. I'm loving their collections so far!

Here is my layout plus close ups so you can see how I've embellished the page.











 Products Used:
 Craft & You Design - I Love Vintage 04 x 2
 Bazzill Cardstock - Juneberry
13@arts A4 Labels - Vintage Moments Words
Couture Creations 3mm Pearls - Perfect Plum
Couture Creations 2mm Gemstones - Crystal
Chipboard Tag from Bella Paperie
Flowers/Ribbons/Trim from Bella Paperie
White Ink/Gesso for splatters

All products listed are available from Bella Paperie unless otherwise stated.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.