Tuesday 21 August 2018

# Dusty Attic # Finnabair Opal Magic Paint

Altered Hoop Canvas

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing an altered hoop canvas that I created using a cross stitch hoop and some burlap/hessian. I've decorated the hoop using Dusty Attic chipboard and Prima Marketing resins. All embellishments have been painted with various acrylic paints.

Here is my finished project plus some close up photos so you can see how I've decorated my project.







 

Product List
Cross Stitch Hoop
Burlap/Hessian
Prima Marketing Resin - Ingvild Bolme Victorian Frame Resins
Prima Marketing Resin - Ingvild Bolme Butterfly Resins
Prima Marketing Resin - Heart
Prima Marketing Crystals - Heaven Sent Collection
Prima Finnabair Opal Magic - Pink Blue
Prima Finnabair Opal Magic - Yellow Blue
Prima Finnabair Metallique - Vintage Rose
Kaisercraft Acrylic Paint - Dusty Pink
Flowers from Bella Paperie
Lace from stash
Cheesecloth
Crackle Paste
White Gesso


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.