Sunday 16 September 2018

# 13@arts # Clockwise Collection

Clockwise Layout

Hi everyone! I'm sharing a layout that I created using the "Clockwise" collection from Stamperia. I love the rustic colours and the mechanical prints in this collection. It worked perfectly with the chipboard that I painted with Finnabair's Rust Effect Paste and Patina Paste. I wanted to keep this page feminine so I added flowers to help soften the look.

Here is my layout plus close ups so you can see how I've embellished the page.













Products Used:
 Craft & You Design - I Love Vintage 04 x 2
 Bazzill Cardstock - Juneberry
13@arts A4 Labels - Vintage Moments Words
Couture Creations 3mm Pearls - Perfect Plum
Couture Creations 2mm Gemstones - Crystal
Chipboard Tag from Bella Paperie
Flowers/Ribbons/Trim from Bella Paperie
White Ink/Gesso for splatters

All products listed are available from Bella Paperie unless otherwise stated.







Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.