Saturday 26 October 2019

# Bee Arty # Bee Arty Creative Corner

Colour Blast by Bee Arty Creative Corner October Challenge

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my entry into Colour Blast by Bee Arty's inaugural challenge. The challenge is to use at least three Colour Blast products on a project using colours from the Cool Colour Palette i.e. greens, blues and purples.

For my layout, I decided to go with green for a change as I'm always gravitating to purples and blues. Here is my finished layout plus close ups so you can see how I've created and embellished the page.












Products Used:
Spread Your Wings Collection 12x12 Paper - Free Spirit
Spread Your Wings Collection 12x12 Paper - No Regrets
Spread Your Wings Collection 12x12 Paper - Wing It
Spread Your Wings Collection 12x12 Paper - Word Sheet
Spread Your Wings Collection 12x12 Paper - Tag Sheet
Follow Your Dreams Collection - Boho Mandala Stencil
Follow Your Dreams Collection - Devine Die
Untagle Collection - Beaded Die
Floral Delights #2 Stamp Set
Snow White Embossing Powder
Inspired Watercolour Collection


Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.