Sunday 8 December 2019

# Bee Arty # Bee Arty Creative Corner

Colour Blast by Bee Arty Creative Corner November Challenge

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my entry into Colour Blast by Bee Arty's  November challenge. The challenge is to use at least three Colour Blast products on a project using colours from the Warm Colour Palette i.e. yellows, oranges, reds.

I decided to go loud and dramatic for this layout using the red, orange and yellows from the Inspired Watercolour Collection. I had some extra black and white selfie photos already printed so I decided to just use them. They really popped against the colourful background and flowers.

 Here is my finished layout plus close ups so you can see how I've created and embellished the page.









Products Used:
Floral Delights #2 Stamp Set
Limited Edition Collection - Limited Edition Stamp Set
Arty Farty Collection - Meridian Stamp Set
Graffiti Grunge Collection - Linked In Die
Inspired Watercolour Collection


Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.