Monday 1 February 2021

Scrapping Clearly Australia Day Cyber Crop Challenge

I decided to enter the Australia Day Cyber Crop Challenge run by Scrapping Clearly. There were six categories all of which were Aussie themed. It was a lot of fun! Not only did I do some projects that I wouldn't have thought to do, but also went "old school" scrapbooking on some of them.
 

Here are the challenges plus my entries.
 
Challenge 1: Home State - Queensland (maroon and gold)
 
 
 
 
 
Challenge 2: Dreamtime - AFL Indigenous Round
 
 
 
Challenge 3: Bucket List - Aurora Australis


 
 
 
Challenge 4: Backyard - My resident possum   



Challenge 5: Favourite Place - The Beach
 
 
 
Challenge 6: My Home Town - Brisbane
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.