Saturday 23 October 2021

# 49andMarket # 49andMarket Challenge

49 and Market October Challenge

Hi everyone, today I'm changing gears and sharing a challenge layout that I've created for the 49 and Market October Challenge. This month there is a sketch to follow and you must use at least 49 and Market papers and flowers. I've had some sitting in my stash for quite a while so I thought it was time to drag them out and team them up with a new collection that I recently bought from Shelley's Land.

Here is my layout plus a few close up photos so you can see how I've created and embellished the page.
 







Products Used:
Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue - Copper
Brown ink

 
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.