Thursday 30 December 2021

# 3Quarter Designs # 3Quarter Designs Design Team

3Quarter Designs 2022 Design Team

 Hi everyone, I've been so busy and side-tracked with all that is going on in the world that I forgot to share my news. I've been chosen to join the Design Team for 3Quarter Designs in 2022. I'm so excited and can't wait to create and share some inspiration with you next year.
 
If you don't know who 3Quarter Designs are, they are a New Zealand company who manufacture coordinating paper and chipboard collections for  Scrapbooking, Cards and Off-the-page projects! 3Quarter Designs also feature examples of finished projects on the back of the packaging for inspiration.
 
 

 Be sure to check back here soon, I'll be sharing some projects with you in the new year!
 
Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting. Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.