Saturday 28 January 2023

# Polkadoodles # Polkadoodles Design Team

Valentines Challenge for Polkadoodles

 Hi everyone, today I'm sharing my DT project for the Polkadoodles Valentines Challenge using the cute Too Cute Kitty Love digital stamp. Part of this challenge is to also use paper weaving in some way. For this I've used the Love Always Printable Papers 1 bundle cut into 1/4 inch strips and woven into a pattern as shown on the finished card. For the sentiment I've used the "Be My Valentine" from the Love Always Printable Sentiments bundle.

  



  Products Used:
Too Cute Kitty Love Digital Stamp
Copic Colours: R0000, R00, R01, E04, W0, W1, W2,W3, W4
White gel pen
Heart Die
White cardstock
Black cardstock
Flat sequins

Thanks for stopping by, until next time happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.