Tuesday 20 June 2023

# Bee Arty # Bee Arty Kit Club

Rasberry Fizz Cards Guest Designer for Bee Arty

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my final project created as a Guest Designer for Bee Arty using the Raspberry Fizz collection. This collection is full of bright fruity colours and was so much fun to create with!

For this project I have created two cards using the flower stamps, word dies and a stencil from the collection. Here are my cards plus a couple of close ups so you can see how I've created them. There is also a product list below.
 





Bee Arty Products Used:
 
Other Products Used:
Prismacolor Pencils:-
Purple - Lilac, Mulberry, Violet
Blue - Powder Blue, Blue Slate, Denim Blue
Green - Apple Green, Grass Green, Prussian Green 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Lost Shadow
Black cardstock
White cardstock
Black ink
Clear embossing powder
Clear flat sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.