Saturday 11 November 2023

# 3Quarter Designs # 3Quarter Designs Design Team

Beer and a BBQ Layout for 3Quarter Designs

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing my second layout created using the awesome masculine themed Dadz Life collection from 3Quarter Designs. For this layout I've taken the "beer and bbq" elements from this collection and used it for the theme of my layout and photo a gathering at my sisters place. It wasn't a traditional bbq, but there was beer and food being cooked on hot plates lol. 
 
The "Group Therapy" element is actually a photo I took of the sign on the post behind me. It's another way that you can add a personal touch and also create your own elements/embellishments to your projects.
 
Here is the completed layout plus close ups so you can see how I've created it.
 









 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, until next time happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.