Hi
everyone! Today I'm sharing the second of three layouts that I have created for The Scrap Room craft store using the Plume & Petal collection by 49 and Market.
For
the base I chose the reverse side of the Solids 12x12 collection pack cover then stenciled and stamped around the photo area with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks in Dusty Concord, Walnut Stain and Black Soot. What was stamped and stenciled on the top and left was mirrored on the bottom and right to form a diagonal design.
The 6x4 photo has been matted onto some of the Plume & Petal Solids papers - first onto Solids 2 then onto the reverse side of Solids 1. Each layer is 1/4 inch so the purple layer is 6 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches then the pink layer is 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches.
I
chose elements from the Laser Cut Elements, Blendable Rub-on Transfers, Washi Sheets and the Sentiments to make up the clusters around the photo and title the layout. Other
elements such as the chipboard from my stash were added
to complete the layout.
Here
are my completed project plus close up photos showing how I've created
and embellished the layout. All products used from The Scrap Room are
listed below. Other products listed are from my stash, some are now
discontinued but have been listed as a guide only. You can easily
substitute for similar products that are still available or from your
own stash.
Products Used from The Scrap Room:
Other Products Used:
Celebr8 Chipboard - Captured in Time
Bee Arty - Layer Up Stencil
Bee Arty - Etched Layers Stamp Set
Uniquely Creative - Arithmetic Mark Making Stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Dusty Concord
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Walnut Stain






No comments:
Post a Comment