Sunday, 4 October 2026

Silver Screen Magic Flip Folio Album for The Scrap Room

Today I'm sharing a folio that I have created for The Scrap Room craft store using the Silver Screen Magic collection from Craft O'Clock.
 

As soon as I saw the pack of 8x8 papers I knew I had to create a mini album of sorts. I've had the flip folio album and coordinating die set from Uniquely Creative sitting in my stash for a while. I saw that they were both available from The Scrap Room so this was a perfect opportunity to use them with these papers. Being 8x8 papers they are the perfect size for this die set and folio album.
 
I decided to leave the cover plain given I had used papers with an image and I didn't want to cover that up. I will add a title later when I find one that is suitable. If you use plain paper for the cover you can then add elements to the cover. Sometimes I like them they way they are, less can be more.
 

I have used the newer expanded version for this album. Something to keep in mind with the inner parts when decorating them is you will need to keep the embellishments to a minimum and flat as possible. Don't add too much bulk or it will be hard to close especially if you have used magnets as I have rather than a bow to keep the album closed.
 
 
 
 
 

 


Below are photos of the folio album before adding photos and elements so you can see which papers were used. All products used including products available from The Scrap Room are listed below. 
 











Products Used from The Scrap Room: 
Other Products Available from The Scrap Room:
 
Other Products Used:
Uniquely Creative Mini Film Strip Die
Dusty Attic Page Pebbles #7 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke
small flat magnets
buttons 
 
Thanks for stopping by, until next time happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment