Sunday 3 August 2014

# Card # Challenges

Challenge Piece No. 10 - Anything Goes With a Twist: Music

Hi everyone, here is my latest challenge piece featuring KennyK's "Vikki Lee Vicious" stamp. I coloured this stamp using Copic and Spectrum Noir markers.


Copic markers: E000, E00, E21, E43, E50, E53, E57, G12, G14, G16, G20, G29, BG13
Spectrum Noir markers: IG4, IG5, IG6, IG8
Kaisercraft 'Be-YOU-tiful 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" paper
Whimsy Stamps ticket sentiments and die
Spellbinders 'Romantic Rectangles' Nestabilities and My Favourite Things 'Music Notes' dies
Hard Rock Cafe guitar charm and various ribbon, lace and trim embellishments

Challenge Entered: KennyK's Krafty Krew Challenge #177 - Anything Goes With a Twist: "Music"

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing card! I love green so this is my kind of card :) Great design paper and I love the guitar charm and the notes.
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    Hugs Annette
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.