Wednesday 28 December 2016

December Saturday Sketch Comp

Hi everyone! With Christmas now done and dusted, where did December go???

Kaisercraft released a beautiful paper range this month called "P.S. I Love You". The colours and patterns are so pretty! It's good to see something completely new in their range, I'm just loving the new designs and colours!

I had to do a layout with the new papers so I decided to enter Kelly Ann Oosterbeek's December Saturday Sketch Comp. I chose the sketch from Week 1.

Here is my layout using a photo of the group Little Mix. The photo and papers went together perfectly! I thought the quote was very fitting since these girls have been inseperable since winning the X Factor in 2011.










Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.