Sunday 18 December 2016

Scrapping Outback - December Challenge

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my entry into Scrapping Outback's White with a Twist Challenge for December. The colours for this month are White, Gold Tones and Black, inspired by the picture below. At least one chipboard embellishment must also be used. 

I have a stash of celebrity photos that I use for layouts where I either have nothing else suitable or just for something different. I had intended to use a selfie for this layout but the photo of Pink worked so much better so I ran with it. I didn't realise until after I had finished the layout that Pink has stars on her jewellery which compliment the stars on the chipboard frame pieces.








Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Julie :) Love the use of stencils and chipboard. Thankyou for entering our challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this page is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for joining us and I hope you will join us again next month for another great challenge at Scrapping Outback. :)

    ReplyDelete

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.