Sunday 1 September 2019

Scrap the Boys Challenge Guest DT September

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout that I created for Scrap the Boys September Challenge. I was asked to do a guest spot as my layout was chosen as one of the favourites chosen by the Design Team for the June Challenge.

For this month, the theme is Love and Flowers. I decided to go with a photo of my nephew giving mum some flowers on Mother's Day. I've used papers and embellishments from two different Cocoa Vanilla Studios collections for this layout. All products used are listed below.

Here is my layout plus close ups so you can see how I've created the page.












Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studios - Wild at Heart Collection
Cocoa Vanilla Studios - Bohemian Dream


Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.