Thursday 26 September 2019

# Arty Farty Collection # Bee Arty

The Most Beautiful Thing You Can Wear is Confidence

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout that I created using two collections from Colour Blast - Trendsetter and Arty Farty, both designed by Michelle Grant.

I had a different photo in mind for this layout but when I was going though my photos, I found this SnapChat selfie that matched perfectly!

Here is my finished layout plus closeup photos so you can see how I've created and embellished the page.









Products Used:
Trendsetter Collection 12 x 12 paper - Impress
Trendsetter Collection 12 x 12 paper - Sparkle
Trendsetter Collection 12 x 12 paper - Sassy
Trendsetter Collection 12 x 12 paper - OMG Cut & Colour
Arty Farty Collection 12 x 12 paper - Progress
Arty Farty Collection - Imagine Die
 Arty Farty Collection - Meridian Stamp Set
Arty Farty Collection - Live Your Art Stamp Set
Arty Farty Collection - Encircled A4 Stencil
 Follow Your Dreams Collection - Seeker Die

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.