Wednesday 29 April 2020

# Bee Arty # Bee Arty Creative Corner

Together Forever Card Toppers for Bee Arty

Hi everyone! I hope you are all staying safe and well. Today I'm sharing a couple of cards that I've made using the Forever stamp set from the Vampyre Rose Collection by Bee Arty.

I've done a few examples just to show how you can use the stamp differently and still get great results. You don't have to be a skilled colourist either, you can use different inks and mediums in different ways. Here are some close ups of my card toppers so you can see how I've created them.


Using Colour Blast Bling Embossing Powder


Coloured with Copic alcohol markers


Colouring just the outside using Copic alcohol markers and Colour Blast Shimmer Pen. You could also use Colour Blast Artist Inks, Mica Powders, Pencils etc.


Using Colour Blast Shimmer Cubes. You could also use Colour Blast Mica Powder or Artist Inks.


Products Used:
Copic alcohol markers
White cardstock
Black cardstock
Glitter Cardstock

I hope you enjoyed this project. Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time, happy crafting.
Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.