Wednesday 29 July 2020

# Bee Arty # Bee Arty Design Team

Rainbow Artist Ink Card Set for Bee Arty

Hi everyone, today I'm back on the blog sharing a set of cards I have made using various Bee Arty dies. I can't ever just make one card as I have so many ideas and want to do them all at the same time, so I usually end up making a set. I should warn you though, there is A LOT of die cutting in this project. Great to do if you're watching TV or don't have a lot of creative mojo.


The card bases are all A2 size - 4.25" x 5.5" cut from black cardstock. The white layers are all cut to 1/8 of an inch smaller. The backgrounds are made using Colour Blast Artist Inks and water layered at different stages to get different effects.


These are all of the die cuts used to make each background.


These are the die cuts you'll need to embellish each card. Each embellishment has been die cut three times from white cardstock and adhered together. I have used the same colours to paint the die cuts according to each card. Then to add some shimmer and shine I've used the Colour Blast clear shimmer pen and some Glossy Accents. For the sentiments, I've just used some from various stamp sets that I had on my table at the time.

*At the time of photographing I was planning to use all three flowers from the "Flowers of Paradise" die set but only used the medium flower. The Flower Power die cuts are also missing from the photo as at that stage I hadn't planned on using them.


Here are my cards plus a list of products used on each card so you can recreate them.

Products Used:
Background - Honeycomb Metal Die
Embellishments - My Flower Metal Die

Products Used:
Background - Brick & Wall Metal Die*
Embellishments - Desire Metal Die

Products Used:
Embellishments - Flowers Metal Die

Products Used:
Embellishments - Sweet Floral Metal Die

Products Used:
Background - Linked In Metal Die
Embellishments - Flowers of Paradise and Leaves of Paradise Metal Dies

Products Used:
Background - Web Metal Die
Embellishments - Flower Power Metal Die

Other Products Used:
Black cardstock
White cardstock
Glossy Acents
Sentiments used from various stamp sets from personal stash

I hope you enjoyed this project. Thanks for stopping by.
Until next time, happy crafting.
Julie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.