Thursday 13 January 2022

# 3Quarter Designs # 3Quarter Designs Design Team

Smile Layout for 3Quarter Designs

Hi everyone, I'm sharing another layout for 3Quarter Designs using their amazing Grunge Reinvented collection. This collection is a revamp of one of 3Quarter Designs very first collections which was very popular then, as I'm sure this new and improved version will be too. It can be used for both masculine and feminine projects as I have with my two layouts. The first is a masculine layout using both the papers and chipboard from the collection.
 
Here is my completed layout plus close ups so you can see how I've created and embellished the page.







 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, until next time happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.