Tuesday 23 October 2018

# 2Crafty Chipboard # 49andMarket

Beach Babe Layout

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a quick and easy layout that I created for display at Bella Paperie using papers and chipboard from 49andMarkets "Island Paradise" collection, along with a chipboard title from 2Crafty Chipboard. I decided to keep this one clean and simple only using the papers and chipboard.

Here is my layout plus close ups so you can see how I've embellished the page.







Products Used:
49andMarket Island Paradise 12x12 Paper - Time to Coast
49andMarket Island Paradise 12x12 Paper - Under the Ocean
2Crafty Chipboard - Beach Babe
Finnabair Metallique Wax - Rose Gold

https://www.facebook.com/bellapaperie.net.au/

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.