Tuesday 2 October 2018

# 13@arts # Bella Paperie

Memories Layout

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout that I created for Bella Paperie using the "Music Collection" from Stamperia. The beautiful vintage style papers worked perfectly with a photo of me when I was two years old. I teamed it up with some flowers from Celebr8 for a subtle pop of colour.

Here is my layout and close ups photos so you can see how I have created the page.








Products Used:
Stamperia "Music" 12x12 Paper Pad
Celebr8 Flowers - Wendy Grey Sky
13@rts Stencil - Aria Song
Text Background Stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Ink/Pen - Walnut Stain
Liquid Pearls -  Brass
Black Archival Ink
Flowers/Trims from Bella Paperie


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.