Wednesday 24 October 2018

Brave Fearless Strong Layout

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing another layout that I created for display at Bella Paperie using papers from 49andMarkets "Island Paradise" collection, along with a chipboard title from Celebr8. I've been challenging myself to experiment with something different from my usual style.

Here is my layout plus close ups so you can see how I've embellished the page.










Products Used:
49andMarket Island Paradise 12x12 Paper - Forever Summers
49andMarket Island Paradise 12x12 Paper - By the Sea
Celebr8 Chipboard - Brave Fearless Strong
Celebr8 Chipboard - Cherry Blossoms
Finnabair Rust Effect Paste - Cream (Old Walls Set)
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide - Blueprint Sketch
Dylusions Spray - After Midnight
Cheesecloth
Flowers, Blooms and Trims from Bella Paperie
Shells from stash

https://www.facebook.com/bellapaperie.net.au/

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.