Tuesday 21 May 2019

# Kaisercraft # Kaisercraft Challenge Corner

Kaisercraft Challenge Corner #2

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my entry into Kaisercraft's Challenge Corner #2. This month we had a beautiful sketch to follow, designed by Rikki. I actually took this SnapChat selfie today hence the "Today" tag on the layout.

Here is my version of the sketch plus close ups to see how I've embellished the page.









Kaisercraft Products Used:
Violet Crush Collection - 12x12 papers
Violet Crush Collection - Collectables
Botanical Texture Stamp
Script Background Stamp
Rhinestones - Lilac
Rhinestones - Black
Sparklets - Ebony
Glitter Tape - Hot Pink

Other Products:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Wilted Voilet
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Milled Lavender

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.
Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.