Thursday 2 May 2019

# 7th Heaven Collection # Mintay Papers

Scrap the Girls May Challenge

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my entry into Scrap the Girls May Challenge - "April Showers Bring May Flowers". This month there is a sketch to follow designed by Sue Plumb.

Usually when there is a sketch provided, I like to follow the sketch almost to the letter. That for me is a challenge in itself as I usually go freestyle with my layouts. 

Here is my layout according to the sketch. I've used papers and fussy cut elements from the 7th Heaven Collection by Mintay Papers.






http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-challenge-april-showers-brings-may.html

Products Used:


Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. very pretty!! thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls (Rosemary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is just so lovely! From the softness of your colouring to your gorgeous layering and fussy cutting! And I also just love how the B&W photograph just works so well here!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and perfect for this months Scrap the Girls Challenge for this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty and delicate layout Lisa and fits the theme beautifully over at Scrap the Girls - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i really love your layout, it's so romantic! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.