Thursday 16 May 2019

# Challenge # Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Scrap the Boys May Challenge

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my entry into Scrap the Boys Challenge for May.

This month the theme is "Mother's Day" celebrating as a mother, grandmother, godmother can be in the photo along with the boy/man in your life.

I chose this fun photo I had taken with my nephew Matthew, we were always goofing around as best friends. Our bond was very special, he even said that he wished I was his mum. For this layout I have used papers and ephemera from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Midnight Collection.






Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. A fun, fun photo and those great CV papers make for a fabulous Mother's day page. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo and absolutely beautiful page! I love your pretty design! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo and a beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, fun photo and page! I love your design! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.