Sunday 21 July 2019

# Enchanted Collection # Kaisercraft

Believe Layout

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout created with the "Enchanted" collection from Kaisercraft. As soon as I saw these papers I knew exactly which photo I wanted to use. It's one of my niece that I took one Christmas. She was wearing her elf hat and fairy wings, perfect for this collection.

Here are closeup photos of my layout so you can see how I've created and embellished the page.












Products Used:
Kaisercraft Enchanted 12x12 Paper - Whimsy
Kaisercraft Enchanted 12x12 Paper - Utopia
Kaisercraft Enchanted Sticker Book
Kaisercraft Enchanted Collectables
Kaisercraft Enchanted Curios
Kaisercraft Enchanted Flourish Pack
Gems and pearls


Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.