Thursday 25 July 2019

# Celebr8 # Celebr8 Australia

Unforgettable Memories Double Page Layout

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a double layout that I created using the new collection called "Photo Booth" from Celebr8. I love all things photography and this collection does not disappoint!

For this project, I've gone right out of my comfort zone and created something very different. Usually I create single page layouts with 1-3 photos but this time I've done a double page layout with 8 photos. The photos are from a day out that Mum and I had back in 2015. We went to Mt Tamborine then down to Broadbeach for lunch at Kurrawa Surf Club for Mother's Day. The weather was gorgeous which made a perfect day for a drive.

Here is my layout plus close ups so you can see how I've created and embellished the page.


















 Products Used:
Celebr8 "Photo Booth" Bulk Pack
Prima Rust Effect Paste - Cream
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.