Tuesday 23 July 2019

# Kaisercraft # Morning Dew Collecti

Moments Layout

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a layout using the "Morning Dew" collection from Kaisercraft. At first I wasn't particularly fond of this collection, but after finding a Snapchat photo I realised that it would be perfect to go with it on a layout. My layout was also featured in the Look Book for the collection on the Kaisercraft Blog.

Here is my layout plus close ups so you can see how I've created and embellished the page.


 









Products Used:
Kaisercraft Morning Dew 12x12 paper - Breathe
Kaisercraft Morning Dew 12x12 paper -Tranquil
Kaisercraft Morning Dew Collectables
Kaisercraft Morning Dew Flourish Pack
Kaisercraft Decorative Die - Hanami
Pearls
Black ink

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.