Monday 10 June 2019

Guest Designer Celebr8 Australia Layout 1 of 3

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing the first of three layouts that I created for Celebr8/Celebr8 Australia as a Guest Designer. The collection I have used is called Bold & Brave, great for any masculine layout whether it be young, old or anywhere else in between!

The first layout is designed for the teenage boy based on my nephew's photo. Here is my layout plus close up photos so you can see how I've embellished the page. All products used (excluding inks) are from the Bold & Brave bulk pack.












I've used Dried Marigold and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide for the chipboard and Memento Expresso Truffle for the stenciling. For the splutters I've used Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide.
 A big thank you to Dennis and Erin Bruton from Celebr8 and Jenny Heaslip from Celebr8 Australia for the opportunity to guest design for this wonderful South African company.


Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.