Saturday 22 June 2019

# Auzz Trinklets & Crafts # Kreate It

Squiggly Owl Class with Kreate It

 Hi everyone! Today I want to share something a little different. I've been looking for something to do because I have to admit, I'm bored. Being mostly a self taught papercrafter and creative all my life, local classes aren't enough to grab my attention. I need a challenge! Well... I found it!

Mum and I attended a painting class at Auzz Trinklets & Crafts run by Kristy from Kreate It. Kristy is a very talented painter and an excellent teacher. Her classes are so much fun! This is the piece we did at her class on 22 June at Auzz Trinklets & Crafts here in Brisbane.

Photo courtesy of Kreate It





Photo courtesy of Auzz Trinklets & Crafts
Photo courtesy of Auzz Trinklets & Crafts

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.