Sunday 2 June 2019

# Boys Rule Collection # Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Scrap the Boys June Challenge

 Hi everyone! It's finally winter here in the southern hemisphere and let's just say that it's hit with a bang!

Today I'm sharing my entry into Scrap the Boys Challenge for June. This month's theme is "Me & My Best Friend". Originally I was going to use a photo of my nephew Matthew with his puppy dog Jazz, but remembered I had taken some of him with one of his horses Danni. Matthew loves animals and this photo really captures that special bond he has with his horse. I've used Cocoa Vanilla Studio's "Boys Rule" Collection for my layout and wooden title from Kaisercraft.

Here is my layout plus close ups so you can see how I've embellished the page.










Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting. Julie xx

12 comments:

  1. OMG, this is just gorgeous! Love the colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great sketch and colour combo to enhance your sweet photo. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love, LOVE what you did with the Boys Rule collection! Thank you so muc for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layering and beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful layout!! Love all your awesome layers!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Scrap the Boys :)

    ReplyDelete

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.