Monday 3 June 2019

# Kaisercraft # Provincial Collection

Scrap the Girls June Challenge

 Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing my entry into Scrap the Girls June Challenge - "Nana". This month there is a photo for inspiration.

Since the theme this month is "Nana", I decided to actually use a photo of my Nanna when she was young. Taking inspiration from the photo, I rifled through numerous paper collections until I came across this one from Kaisercraft called Provincial. Perfect!

Here is my layout plus close ups to see how I've embellished the page.










Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting. Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. Great page- I love the paper and the layers you have used!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout- and perfect for this photo. Great for this months Scrap the Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgous!! I also love papers and colors
    thank you for playing with us at Scrap The Girls challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout, your pattern paper works so well with your embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls x

    ReplyDelete

(C) 2023 Julie's Craft Haven. All Rights Reserved.