Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing the second of three layouts that I have created for The Scrap Room craft store using the Center Stage All in One Kit by 49 and Market.
For the base I've used one of the plain patterns and added some random stamping using the Patisserie Charm stamp from Bee Arty and Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain Oxide Inks. This stamp had a similar vibe to what was printed on the paper.
Die cut elements from the laser cut sheets and added them around the photo in two diagonal clusters. The lace frame has been cut in half and inked using the Victorian Velvet Oxide Ink. The photo was trimmed using the Tim Holtz Deckle Edge paper trimmer. You could also use deckled scissors or dies for this. It was matted onto some brown glitter cardstock to frame the photo and add some contrast. This helps to tie the photo and elements together.
Some pink gems and brown sequins were added to give the page some bling. To finish the layout I added some splatters using both the Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain Oxide Inks mixed with water.
Here
is my completed layout plus close up photos showing how I've created
and embellished the page. A full list of products used is
listed below.
Products Used from The Scrap Room:
Other Products Used:
Bee Arty Patisserie Charm Stamp
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Victorian Velvet
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Walnut Stain
Tim Holtz Deckle Edge Paper Trimmer
Brown sequins
Pink gems








No comments:
Post a Comment