Thursday, 27 August 2026

Cherish the Little Moments Layout for The Scrap Room

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing the third of three layouts that I have created for The Scrap Room craft store using the Pine Festivities by 3Quarter Designs.
 
 For the base I've cut two 2" strips from the dark green paper to give some contrast and balance to my photo. I've then torn the centre panel and adhered this to the two dark green strips to form the 12x12 base. Tip: use your score board as a guide by lining up the two outer strips with the 0" and 12" marks. Lightly adhere them with removal tape. Then adhere the middle panel to the two outer panels. 
 
 I had red in my photo so I've chosen elements from the die cut and fussy cut sheets that had red berries and also matted the photo onto some red glitter cardstock to tie them all together. I've also die cut some berries and holly leaves in the same red glitter cardstock and added them into the clusters. I cut a slit on the santa cap with a craft knife so it would sit over the photo corner.
 
The word sentiment is from the bottom of the papers and has been trimmed down, distressed then matted onto some of the dark green cardstock. 
 
I've added some muslin into the clusters to add some softness. Then added some brushed gold pearls and red gems to complete the layout. 
 
Here is my completed layout plus close up photos showing how I've created and embellished the page. Products used are listed below.
 









Products Used from The Scrap Room: 
 
Other Products Used:
 Red glitter cardstock
Paper Rose Holly 6x6 Stencils 
Uniquely Creative Mixed Leaves Die Set
Uniquely Creative 'Tis the Season Die Set
Brushed gold pearls
Red gems
Muslin 
 
Thanks for stopping by, until next time happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment