Sunday, 30 August 2026

Christmas Art Journal Page for The Scrap Room

Today I'm sharing an art journal that I have created for The Scrap Room craft store using the Pine Festivities rice paper by 3Quarter Designs. This is the first time I have ever done a Christmas art journal page but it came together really quickly and easily.
 
To create this page I cut the elements from the rice paper that I wanted to use on the page. A combination of Oxide Inks were added to colour match the rice paper and blend it in with the background. Random stamping and stenciling was done over the edges to hide the joins. The edges of the pages were inked for contrast and dimension. The sentiment is from the 12x12 paper pack which has been trimmed down, distressed and adhered to the page. To finish accents were added using a gold gel pen.
 

Products Used from The Scrap Room: 
 
Other Products Used:
 Tim Holtz Oxide Ink - Antique Linen
 Tim Holtz Oxide Ink - Tea Dye
 Tim Holtz Oxide Ink - Pumice Stone
 Tim Holtz Oxide Ink - Rustic Wilderness
Tim Hotlz Oxide Ink - Black Soot 
Paper Rose Holly 6x6 Stencil
Script stamp 
Gold gel pen 
 
Thanks for stopping by, until next time happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment