Hi
everyone! Today I'm sharing the second of three layouts that I have created for The Scrap Room craft store using the Pine Festivities by 3Quarter Designs.
For this layout I've used the wreath on the reverse side of the front cover as the base. My photo has been matted onto some black cardstock then gold glitter cardstock. I used a 3x4" photo for this layout so it wouldn't cover so much of the wreath.
I chose elements from the die cut sheets and fussy cutting sheets that worked with the images in the wreath. The baubles were fussy cut from the back cover page. I've die cut some holly leaves using the same gold glitter cardstock and added them into the clusters. The cluster was arranged to look like it was part of the wreath.
I've trimmed down one of the sentiments from the bottom of the papers, matted onto black cardstock and the gold cardstock to tie in with the photo and make it stand out more on the layout.
Here is my completed layout plus close up photos so you can see how I've created and embellished the page. Products used are listed below.
Products Used from The Scrap Room:
Other Products Used:
Gold glitter cardstock
Uniquely Creative 'Tis the Season Die Set
Green/Gold sparkly gems






No comments:
Post a Comment