Hi
everyone! Today I'm sharing the third of three layouts that I have created for The Scrap Room craft store using the Center Stage All in One Kit by 49 and Market. This collection has been a lot of fun and so easy to create with. Center Stage does have a dance theme to it but you can still very easily do a generic layout or project with this collection.
For the base I wanted to use the floral paper with the faux layers. These types of pages are good for quick and easy layouts because half of the work is already done for you. All you have to do is add your photo and elements. Everything you need to create this layout is right in the pack (gems excluded).
I trimmed a 1/4 inch from each side of this paper and then distressed all sides. By using my scissors to distress the edges, they tore the paper. I ended up tearing those little pieces off which worked out well because it helped the checkered paper to pop a little more on the base. Gotta love a happy accident right?
My 3x4 inch photo was distressed with a sanding block then adhered it to some pink paper from the pack, the same checkered paper and then the laser cut frame from the pack. Each layer has been adhered using foam tape to give it extra loft and dimension.
I've then chosen elements that work with the flower on the base and to create clusters on the top left and bottom right of the photo. The title was created using a word strip from the laser cuts and adhered over the top of one of the round laser cut words.
To complete the layout I've added some coordinating pink gems to give the page a bit of sparkle and shine.
Here
is my completed layout plus close up photos showing how I've created
and embellished the page. A full list of products used is
listed below.
Products Used from The Scrap Room:
Other Products Used:
Pink gems









No comments:
Post a Comment